my new teaching / recording amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new teaching / recording amp

best bang for the buck ever and they are only 389 canadian now as well lol thats gonna get back ordered real quick soon at that price , my deal was even sweeter on her due to being one of the teachers at the store . if you want a good combo or a practice amp this is the **** for the money forsure . if I had the cash I'd still get a pod xt for recording I think ... oh well someday . anyway heres some pics http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ste...bum?.dir=/b892 [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]//Steve

Re: my new teaching / recording amp

Those don't have a Line Out for recording? It's one of the modeling combos, right?
    I've got the Atomic combo that you can store the POD/J-Station/V-Amp/whatever in the cabinet, and it sounds great. Plus, I can just run a line out of the POD to the recorder if I wanna.

It's also got a PowerAmp Input so I can jack my ADA into the tube power amp without unplugging the POD.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Behringer, eh? Is it made in China? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If so, hey, we'll see how long it lasts, SUCKER! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] That's what you get, ya commie supporter! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeah it is Ron but I am not gonna drop 1500 or 1000 bucks for a combo with fx for teaching , ..... and yeah Newc it's got tons of recording options just like the v amp 2 with a 112 cab no different , accually I think I like the sounds a bit better than the acual v amp and it sounds better than a line 6 flex tone thats forsure cause was gonna get one of those [the old ones] but I like this better . for recording cause we allways record at my buddies place and he's got pod v 2 we'll probably use that for a bit cause we have half our cd done with one already . but next time I record something I am gonna try this forsure but right now it's just for teaching . [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

... and for 380 bucks I could buy 2 of em and still save cash instead of getting a line 6 or a marshall or my fave's a Peavey . //Steve

Comment

Hey Steve,
            I was looking at that exact amp today,and weighing it against a Line 6 Spider that was about the same price. In your opinion, should I go for the Behringer? I'm basically looking for decent tone and flexability over 1,000 sounds.

Comment

The Behringer has more features than the Spider 2 but it doesn't sound nearly as good.

Comment

thats true but line 6's line out is to bloody hot and distorts if its' past 2 or something , for a practice amp yes go with the line 6 ! way heavier useable sounds and the delays are 10 time better . I would have bought one but the store I work for is the behringer dealer in town here so thats why I got a killer deal and have to play em .but they do sound great and work rad awesome for small venues as well and a good xlr out as well as midi stuff too . if the spider2 had some of that stuff I would have bought it forsure . //Steve

Comment

you'll like it it's got tons of sounds the wah is killer .but for the money you can't go wrong if you like your v amp you'll like this , and snag one of those bloody funky foot controlers as well lol //Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X