• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1x12 combos?

What Line 6 amp did you compare it to?

Comment

The Spider II, they were the same price, but then if I wanted the footswitch the Spider price went way up.

Comment

somebody needs to a/b these products.
        if the vamp can sound the same as a pod, why would i buy the more expensive pod?

Comment

I think it's really just a matter of personal taste. I liked the Vampire over the Spider, but someone else may think the Vampire sounds like **** and the Spider is the way to go. I was EXTREMELY impressed that I could covert the POD tones into my Vampire. (which is just a V-Amp in a combo) I'm sure eventually Line 6 will either crack down on this, or make it too hard to convert newer tones, but in the meantime, I'm one happy camper. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            somebody needs to a/b these products.if the vamp can sound the same as a pod, why would i buy the more expensive pod?

[/ QUOTE ]Construction, components and quality control are much higher with Line6 products than with Behringer, at least historically this has been so. You pay more for the reliability factor, or you pay less and gamble that you won't have problems.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X