I finally got my Trademark 30!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got my Trademark 30!

Well, dreams can come true. I posted a looong time ago inquiring about getting a Tech 21 Trademark 30 Limited Edition, like this:
    Trademark 30
    I had originally called Tech 21, as soon as I found out they were available, but they were all sold out. So, I asked if I could get on a waiting list. I was told no, that there were no more planned to be made, and there were already 30 people on a waiting list for the ones for the original run, in case some of the original buyers changed their minds. On an off chance, I emailed, asking to be put on a waiting list.

Now, lo these many months later, I suddenly got an email from Tech 21, indicating that my name was up, and if I wanted one, I could get one. I got it, and it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful to look at, top notch quality, and it sounds fabulous. Very similar to my Tech 21 Trademark 10, but louder, bigger and a bit more attack (though I'm thinking the speaker may need to be broken in a bit - the TM10 is a bit warmer - both sound fantastic.)

I see these Trademark 30s are occasionally popping up on eBay now (I've seen 2 so far). If you're thinking about one, go for it. It's wonderful.

Re: I finally got my Trademark 30!

Awesome!! Tech 21 makes great stuff. I've got a Tri-AC pedal and love it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool score, that is a very nice looking amp.

Comment

Congrats. I like the looks of that.

Comment

Working...
        X