Behringer X V-amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer X V-amp

What are Your opinions on these? I was reading about it today, and I'm considering trading my J-Station in for one. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, especially since they retail for only $70.

Re: Behringer X V-amp

Looks promising. I ordered one today to use as backup for my PodXT. As soon as I get it, I'll try to get a thorough review out. Definitely can't beat the price.

Comment

behringer had poor quality control. but i would like to hear it.
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

my brother has one and for the price they are really nice.

Comment

it's not as good as the v amp 2 and not as many features , but it is a good little multi fx unit through a fx loop , thats what I use mine for through my xxl head fx loop . the vampire sounds way better than the x v amp . I just bought one of those for teaching and they sound and work great . //Steve

Comment

Well, I just the X V-amp and it's going right back. I was basically going to use this as a backup to my PodXT and it seemed to have some pretty good reviews. I found that the tones were kinda muddy and harsh. I played it thru phones, pa and amp and I couldn't really get anything good out of it. I didn't care for the presets too much either, but the clincher that made me drop it and run was it has about a second delay between patches. Being the only guitarist in the band, a delay like that is not acceptable. Well, onto bigger and better - I may just get an XT Live and keep my bean at home.

Comment

i have a V-ampire,based on V-amp effects and its awesome for being a digital amp

Comment

Working...
              X