Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on track

Dear Dudes,

I dont know if you can remember me but I am that annoying south-american guy that use to participate here all the time until like a year ago.

I am back in Colombia and dont have much gear anymore. However, I got a good job now and can buy some of the stuff again.

I am deciding about buying a little multi-effects system that is as integrated as possible for recording. I was considering:

1) GNX3

2) POD XT live

Opinions?...

Please dont give me the rack and the tube crap as I do know what it feels like to be playing through $5000 worth of equipment and know what I will be missing..

Please guys help as you always have and I will be soon back with you submitting mp3s.

Re: Back on track

<font color="aqua">Holy crap! You're back! How ya been? Of course we remember you, welcome back my friend! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Welcome back Rodrigo
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hi Roddy!!! Of course we remember ya! Well, those of us who matter do! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Better change your location from Canada to Columbia. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Welcome back! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

hey man, welcom back.

TSO uses the pod pro live and sounds great. don't know if they've switched to the xt yet but...

~JW
            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Hey...welcome back..good to see ya again.I'm watching the posts on the XT live it's lookin' pretty good to me.They are suposed to be getting the online editing feature hooked up this month I believe.If they do I think that would be the way to go IMO.I want to try one out but our local GC can't even get them in yet.Every thing I've read from people that have used or gotten them sounds quite good though.
              So what happened ? You were on quite a equipment roll there before you disapeared on us?

Comment

Hey, welcome back! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I've also been thinking of getting a multi-effects pedal for recording and have been thinking about the GNX3 or the new GNX4.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  TSO uses the pod pro live and sounds great. don't know if they've switched to the xt yet but...

[/ QUOTE ]
                  He doesn't mean using a Pod XT live. He's talking about the new multi-effects pedal board called the "Pod XT Live". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Rodrigo!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back (again, hehe)!!!!!!!!!!

I won't condone your use of modellers with advice, but it's great to see you around!

I've heard the GNX used on CDs like the last Eidolon, and it seems OK, maybe heavier than the POD, not sure. I'd guess the POD is more versatile. Prolly need to try them both.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Rodrigo!!!!!!!!!!

I won't condone your use of modellers with advice, but it's great to see you around!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am Shawn and I support this message [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      And Rod, I forgot add earlier that of course I remember you...again welcome back.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

hey! Welcome back, Rod! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Hi Rodrigo!

My store hasn't gotten the Pod XT Live in yet, but I'm gonna write a review when I get one in and get a chance to sit down with it and tinker. I'm not a big fan of the GNX stuff.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for replying... you are always so nice.

I did have some serious gear when I left Canada but couldnt carry any of it but a Charvel that I brought back with me. I had a **** job for almost a year and was almost starving. I finally got a call from a huge company that runs a coal mine here and they offered a really good job. I am living the mine site now, which sounds harsh but is actually not... we have and awesome camp and I even got DSL at home...

I will be buying some stuff soon and I will probably be talking to people here for that... the thing is that we would have to figure out the way to get the gear here...

Hugs dudes.

PSD: I can´t believe you guys actually re-elected that jerk.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

PSD: I can´t believe you guys actually re-elected that jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice... So that's why you lived in Canada, right?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome back!! GW says hello!

Comment

Working...
                              X