Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Back on track

[ QUOTE ]
    PSD: I can´t believe you guys actually re-elected that jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back anyway Rodrigo. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The Line 6 stuff is great. I picked up a Pod XT to try out and liked it enough that I wound up buying a Vetta. So I'm partial but I'd probably go with the XT Live, especially now that you can upgrade it with new amp & effects packs.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Boxcar... have you got a price for the POD XT live yet?... can you ship to Colombia?...

Comment

Welcome back rod e. Stick around...

Comment

Welcome back, Rodrigo! Glad you finally found a good job you like down there!

Cleve, the guy's in a mining camp probably far from town. He needs durability, portability and versatlilty above all. I'm sure when he gets a job in a city with music stores around then he'll start accumulating the type of gear you approve of!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

No excuses!!!!! Hehe...

Comment

Rodrigo welcome back [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] i myself have decided to go with the GNX4 to replace my rp2000, I'm almost as big a fan of the Digitech stuff as I am Jacksons. I've never had a problem with the Digitech stuff from the rack gear or the floor baords, just like most electronic gear though is you got to update every few years.
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
              X