Pedalboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedalboards

I'd be interested to see how some of you have your pedalboards set up. Batteries vs. power supply? Velcro? I'm looking to set up my board a bit different, but I'm curious as to the various pros and cons that others may have run into.

Right now, my pedalboard is basically a 1" piece of plywood with a nice black sentra panel as the cover. I keep the pedals in place with zip ties by drilling holes on each side of my pedals and securing the ties on the underside. This method doesn't leave me the options to rearrange efficiently, but it doesn't get any sturdier.

I played a show recently when I experienced somewhat of a "short" or something similiar where my pedals would momentarily lose power until I fiddled with the daisy chain. Anyway, I'm starting to ramble...
    "my aim is precise, armed with my own failures"

Re: Pedalboards

I like using velcro as opposed to zipties because I'm never happy with my placement so I tend to move them around, or add new stuff. What daisy chain were you using? No matter what, always carry batteries for spares.

Comment

Re: Pedalboards

Yeah, I was thinkin' about some velcro, but I really need to get a case for my pedalboard first. I had scaled my original setup down for gigs so I could use my BOSS case, but it only holds three pedals. I guess maybe could try a briefcase or something? Can anyone recommend a good case? I would need one big enough for a wah, a Line6 modulator, and at least 5 stomp boxes...
      "my aim is precise, armed with my own failures"

Comment

Working...
      X