Improved XXX Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved XXX Head

I put this sticker on my Peavey XXX and now it mysteriously sounds much better. More responsive, louder, deeper, heavier, and completely badass. Unfortunately, it didn't help me find any right notes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pardon the Flag on top. It is not meant to disenfranchise or hurt anyone's feelings. It is simply parto fo my heritage.

Re: Improved XXX Head

I don't think the flag is going to offend anyone but the sticker below it might.

But I'd be most worried about the chocolate guys melting all over your amp.

Comment

I think it looks great as is!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I don't think the flag is going to offend anyone but the sticker below it might.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops.... Sorry about the sticker, too.....I guess the flag and the sticker go hand in hand. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Anyway, if I remember correctly, HuntinDoug gave me the JCF sticker with some old Kiss Videos.... Thanks Doug... I finally found a place to stick it.

Comment

I'm offended by the mudflap girls on the faceplate of the amp.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Pardon the Flag on top. It is not meant to disenfranchise or hurt anyone's feelings. It is simply parto fo my heritage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha... I'd hate to see what would be on your amp if you were german. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X