Recto or Genz Benz 4x12?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recto or Genz Benz 4x12?

wow. I check on there everytime I can remember to. But there never seems to be any on there. I might just buy new and see if I can talk my local shop down some. If I could nab a new one locally for in the mid to high $600s thatd be sweet. And if something was ever wrong with it I could take it back to the shop and not have to pay shipping.

Comment

You can set favorite searches when you're looking for something specific, and Ebay will email you when one is listed. You don't have to manually search constantly!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I vote for the Mesa as well. I've got the oversized 4x12 loaded with V30's. I bought mine for $500 locally, and althought it has seen better days, it sunds amazing. It's built extremely well!

Comment

I guess its the Mesa then. Ill try and talk my local guitar shop down a few bucks and might pick one up new. Or keep searching ebay for a good condition used one. Id just hate to pay shipping on that thing. Anyone know of any online dealers who have killer deals on Mesa cabs? I doubt Id find one that overall came out less than my local shop since shipping would be a killer. But first I have to get the amp then save to get the cab so i have some time but dont want to have a great amp just sitting there not being played. lol

Comment

The build quality of the mesa is great. They seal the back panel with a gasket... The screws are top notch. The wood they use is vexcellent quality. The Casters are HD ball bearing with steel bases and are big enough to get over bumps and pavement cracks. The casters have a slide in-locking system so you can take them off and stack them = the wheels lock too. Metal handles... Tough tolex... Grill is very strong mesh. Wiring is neat and thick. Metal jack plate with outputs to run it as a two 2/12's or one 4/12... I have had many cabs Marshalls... Peavey... crate.... Soldano... Carvins... The boogie is the best build/sound of all of those I have had.

Comment

Thanks a lot man. Sounds like im sold on the boogie cab. I wanted something that would last because Im not on an unlimited guitar/amp buying budget. All this will be the last gear I buy for a long time, unless I sell a guitar to get something else. I knew Mesas had to have a pretty great sound since the amps they make are geared towards heavier music and Mesa Boogie is a pretty high quality manufacturer.

Comment

Working...
              X