the Bogner has landed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the Bogner has landed

Congrats Shawn. Boggies rule! I'm on my second Shiva and I definitely see a 101B in my future [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I really need to figure out a way to get a 101B.

Comment

The key to the VHT amps is the graphic EQ. The EQ makes the amp sound totally different- trust me. Also don't count on trying to buy one w/o the EQ option and just run an external EQ in the loop... it still won't sound as good. I love my VHT UL, but the EQ basically puts the amp over the top. As far as gain, there isn't a huge difference gainwise between the CL/CLX and UL... but the UL does have more than the CL/CLX. VHTs all have a very dry, unsaturated, tight tone. Some guys just want something a bit more saturated or squishy.

Comment

listen to bon jovi's next work richie's playin thru a bogner. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

btw congrats on the score [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            listen to bon jovi's next work richie's playin thru a bogner. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

From all of his most recent live performances (AMA awards, Live at the Borgata, Today Show, etc.) Richie is using 2 Diezel Herbert heads w/ 2 Diezel 4X12s... and his tone sounds great. No sign of any Bogners.

Comment

bogner site listed him as using them... so made the "ass"umption my bad... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              http://www.bogneramplification.com/
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Damnit...thats the only reason I bought Bogner in the first place, because of Bon Jovi...guess I'm gonna hafta eBay it and move to Diezel now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Damnit...thats the only reason I bought Bogner in the first place, because of Bon Jovi...guess I'm gonna hafta eBay it and move to Diezel now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                  Amp... Pioneer
                  Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I read somewhere that Eddie Van Halen is using Uber on the recent tour.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I really need to figure out a way to get a 101B.

[/ QUOTE ]

O.k.....you can buy mine [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

Go Chuck go!
                        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

FYI - I dropped in the local music store (mom & pop shop) yesterday, and what did I see but a Bogner Shiva head! I'd be 1/2 surprised to see one in a big store in Indy, let along my little suburb. Anyway, it looked mint, had a cover, and he said it was the 60 watt 6L6 version (apparently they can come with EL34's??). Anyway, I new some of you guys like them, so I thought I'd mention it. He said he's asking $1,600 in anyone wants to drive to Indy to get one. I left it out of the classified section because it's not mine.

Comment

I love my VHT 2150 to death, but to I would never try and overdrive that thing within 300 yards of it!!

Comment

?

Comment

??

Comment

Working...
                                X