Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect/pedalboard suggestions..

Hello,

Right now I'm working with those Boss pedals (CH1, GE7, DD3, PSM5, etc) but I want something that's easier to use.. it too much pedal dancing if you know what I mean..

I'm looking for something which has it all.. especially:
    chorus
    flanger
    delay
    tremolo (? ) (sound goes on/of/on/of)
    and if possible an octaver
    and maybe some wacky sound..

I got a volume pedal and a good wah so that's not really needed..

any suggestions? would a Boss GT6 be what I'm looking for?
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Re: Effect/pedalboard suggestions..

Yeah, a GT6 or a ME50 if you want something a little more simple.

Comment

the ME50 looks good..

can I get like different distiortion sounds by pressing 1 or 2 times on the pedal.. like it accesses earlier saved presets? same for the modulation effects, like, when I have it set on flanger, and if I press the pedal again I can get chorus or something like that?

sorry I'm new to these multi things.. I think I just need to go out and try one..
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

You can only have one distortion at a time and one modulation effect at a time. Then your delay effects are independant from them as well. Good unit.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Pod XT Live. It has replaced pretty much everything on my board so far. The effects are great...and the amp models are a plus. You can even use the amp models as pedals if you want.

Comment

Working...
          X