Just brought a new amp in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just brought a new amp in

I had this morning a idea to go to near by music store here, nothing in mind, just looking (like allways [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img])

When i got there i asked you guys have nothing new.. i got a 3 minutes list of new amps and guitars. So i went to try this Koch powertone II to the showroom, tryed it out and was stunned by it, asked price and it was just too salty. So i took alook around me and saw VHT amp. Because we do not have a dealears in finland or nordic countrys, i was suppriced. I have allways been interested by these amps.

Well model was Pitbull One Hundred, played it like crazy with my DK1 what i brought with me. I thought that should i even ask the price of this thing because it looked like a new one. I found the courage to ask it and my jaw just dropped of my head.. 1300€ in a mint condition, i just couldnt leave it there so i started to do some business with the owner. Got a new stack of JJ ecc83's tubes in and footswitch, and ofcource couple Jackson t-shirts [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] to go with the price.

Just came from playing this thing, its just amaizing. Its not a gain beast, but there is enough gain for me, and the lead sound is just something to kill for [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

So if anyone has VHT amps, i wish i could hear you stories and tales.

And i would like to know what year production is my. Serial is HE920041, is it 2004 or 2001?

Re: Just brought a new amp in

Congratulations Lauri [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] VHT's are sweet. Do you have the UL or CL? I have the Pitbull Fifty CL w/ EQ and reverb and I love the amp although the reverb sucks, I may replace the tank.

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Re: Just brought a new amp in

Thanks! Its not Ultra Lead model, so i guess that is CL then. Itse older model. Its wihtout EQ.

Got chance to open the volume todays rehearsals, and it rocks! Never had so godly sounding piece of gear [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] im really happy about my purchase.

Comment

Working...
      X