Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MY IDEA WORKED!!

[ QUOTE ]
    The guys in Hopesfall had their pedals stuck in the back of Road Ready-style rack covers like you've got. Neither of them used racks though so who knows where they came from.

[/ QUOTE ]
    The racks didn't neccisarily have to be for their guitar rigs. Many bands tour with their own monitor racks, effects racks, and all sorts of other stuff that can look like venue gear if your not there when they load in.

Comment

Now that I think about it, they could've been for the rack to Mikey's bass rig. I wish I'd taken a camera to that show.

Comment

Racks also come in handy for your standard luggage (clothes and such). I've got a Rack bag that I often use as a suitcase because it's narrow and has a nice shoulder strap. If I was into heavy touring I'd probably use one of my 4-space Anvil racks for a suitcase [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Speaking of the Anvils, I do wish I coulda found a way to mount my GSP21 footcontroller to the lid - woulda saved me one extra piece of gear to lug around [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've seen road cases for wardrobes before, but I've never really thought about using a rack. Usually the luggage goes under the bus, and all the roadcases go into the trailer.

Comment

BRMC? excuse my ignorance Ace, but are you in the band black rebel motorcycle club? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I was their guitar tech for awhile.

Comment

ok, cool! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X