blackmore case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackmore case

well ive been wondering this for a while.. ive been wanting an ATA case for my engl blackmore head...but i havent been able to find a place that sells them and im affraid to get another case..cause the blackmore is huge..especially compared to the 5150, its about 1 and a half times the size.. any solutions.??? thanks

Re: blackmore case

Barry Cases

I've been told these guys will build a case to your specs for the same price as the listed cases.
    They are good quality cases with lots of good choices. Give them a call and ask 'em!

Comment

Thanks for that link Chuck!

Comment

Look for a case that fits a Line 6 Vetta. The Vetta heads are HUGE. Also, I bet a case for a Triple Rectifier or a Dual Rectifier Tremoverb head might work too.

Comment

I'll vouch for the quality of Barry cases. My Vetta combo was shipped in a double-boxed Barry case and arrived quadruple-boxed with each of the three outer layers looking like they'd been tossed out the back of a truck onto a freeway at high speed several times each. All of the packing material had long since leaked out from many holes punched through the boxes but the case & Vetta arrived without a scratch.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
          X