Marshall 2000 series amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marshall 2000 series amps

I found the TSL to have an unusable amount of gain...especially in the, "modern", mode. I would say it is not voiced in the lower mids but rather the upper registers of the tone spectrum which generally adds even more gain. IMHO gain is not an issue with the TSL. And remember...CRANKED is where it's at with that amp.

Comment

Don't waste your money ....The new Marshall stuff is horrid.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Don't waste your money ....The new Marshall stuff is horrid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup... but not as big of a waste of money as those "single channel" Bogner Uberschalls. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Do some research, Don. For the coin you are talking about spending, there are many WAY better choices out there.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Do some research, Don. For the coin you are talking about spending, there are many WAY better choices out there

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuckracer, it's a done deal already. I went with the DSL 2000 w/1960A cab. It'll be here Thurs. I was looking for the 800 series, but other things came into play. The 2000 combination was sold as a package and I wanted a warranty.

I'll be working all weekend with it. I'll make sure I keep the boxes in case.
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

How Dare you compare this poor excuse for a Marshall to my beloved Uber.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                How Dare you compare this poor excuse for a Marshall to my beloved Uber..

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me man... I don't even know what a Uber is [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                X