Clear All

Re: Digitech GSP 2101

I'm also getting interested in one.

Comment

There are several on eBay right now ...

Comment

I had a 2101 with the upgrades and thought it was fantastic. I also had it's matching MIDI footswitch which worked great with real time changes of values. I was also a fan of the Digitech TSR24 effects unit which was basically the effects included in the 2102 preamp.

Comment

My buddy has several 2101s; he likes 'em and so has a good supply of spares. They are the staple guitar sound of his recording studio and very rarely does a guitarist insist on using his own rig once he hears the guitar sounds the 2101 has. He also has 3 TSR24s as well, along with more gear than I can name. Live he uses the 2101 with a Mosvalve power amp and 2 Peavey 412 cabs and gets a pretty godly tone.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

well, I been out bid on a few of the 2101's that I wanted to get, and now looking into the 2120. So is the 2120 basically the same unit 2101 as in tone and effects? The 2120 is just the most up to date of all right? Thanks for the help.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] There's a 2120 on ebay with a good buy it now, should I go for it instead of the 2101?

Comment

go for it ... worse comes to worse you slap it back up on ebay next week [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X