Roland micro cube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland micro cube

I heard this today and it's got some tone for a litte shitbox. If Soldano made a little battery powered toy amp, it would sound like this. It sounded a lot like my SLO, but in a shitbox toy version. It was kinda funny. I think I may have to get one.

Re: Roland micro cube

Oh yeah, and the clean tone were okay too.

Comment

It's a pretty cool amp for what it is. Not a bad price either. Definately a kick ass practice amp and alot better than the crappy Gorilla amp I started with! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I got one two weeks ago & I f'n love this thing!!Amazing sound from a tiny amp!!

Comment

I've had mine for about 2 months and I love it.My EMG equipped guitars seem to really love it.Best money I ever spent on a practice amp.........
          Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

You should try the Cube 30. It is really nice.

Comment

Cool units

Comment

I bought one a few months ago, on the recommendation of fellow JCFr's. Killer tone for the little shitbox. Exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

There is a demo video on Roland's website. There is a hilarious part where the guy is wearing a microcube on a strap. He starts spinning around to get a rotary speaker effect.
                  "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

http://www.rolandus.com/products/det...did=Micro+Cube
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"NAMM Booth Demo" is the one.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yea, that's the one! I just watched it again. When he says that each amp model has a built in analog leslie simulator, that just cracks me up!
                        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

yeah, my lead guitarist got one for a practice amp and loves it! now he can leave his halfstack at my house.
                          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

i'm not totally sure, but isn't John Petrucci using one when warming up before the shows? you can see his warmup amp on the second disc of the budokan dvd, btw

Comment

Working...
                            X