Behringer GMX110 V-Tone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer GMX110 V-Tone...

I've read some posts about these amps, but I went out and bought one last night. Man, I think it sounds really good with the one Jensen 10-inch speaker. It has a lot of balls for such a small amp, and is rated at 30 watts. I turned the master only up to 3, and it's plenty freakin' loud. It also has like 99 factory presets for effects which sound really great to me, and you can edit the parameters and save them. Kinda reminds me of an Alesis Microverb, but in a much smaller package right on the front of the amp. Plus I think these effects sound better than my Alesis ones.

It also came with a footswitch for channel switching, and turning on and off the effects. Has a tuner as well.

I really like the hi-gain sounds it has, and they are fairly realistic and warm for a solid state amp, at least to my ears. I paid $169 for it, and I'm really enjoying the heck out of playing through it, and trying out all the different sounds. It even has several very cool pitch shift effects that surprised me. Hopefully the QC issues I've read about here won't be a problem for me, 'cause I really like this thing! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Dana <~~~
    '85 Rhoads Custom
    '86 SD Str*t
    '86 Model 4 (5)
    '87 Model 1
    '87 Model 6
    '88 Model 3DR
    '90 650 XL
    '94 KE-3
    '97 DR Amberburst
    '97 Dinky BOFlames
    '05 SD Copperhead