Once Again..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Again..........

I posted this a while back, and got few replys, but since they have been out a while now.....

I want to know who has tried the MXR EVH phase 90 and what they think of it.
    Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Re: Once Again..........

I just picked up one today and I am totally stoked with this thing. Its nice and lush. I tried it strait into my Marshall and my PODXT. It sits in the background nicely, doesn't color the sound at all and provided a nice sweep. I'm not an effects guy, or a super EVH fan (I bought it because I loved the paint job). Definately nails the VH1 sound.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

I also have one and I love it. Very rich and warm. I'm not into stomp box effects or anything really, I'm more just plug straight into the amp, but I really do love this pedal

Comment

Maybe if you could write a halfway decent thread title....?
        [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Tried that the first time Ron and Got zilch, nodda, zero [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] back at ya [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

So the 2 page thread in response to your initial post wasn't enough? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...art=1&vc=1
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Well Tim, I was gonna thank you AGAIN(see other thread) for the pickup that I got in the mail the other day, BUT since now you have made me look like a fool [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I ' don't think I'll be doing that [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Whoops, I made a mistake, it was another forum that I got no replys from, but any way Tim IT was actually only 1 Page, I don't count the page about toasters and Camaros and Mustangs [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Ron,

Ok you got me and now I look like a fool, that seems to be a recuring them with me today,, any way I got you to look at my thread though /HAHAHHAHA! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well Rick I wasn't trying to make you look like a fool - just pokin' a little fun. I suppose it really is just a one pager, although I thought the rest was fun.

Bottom line, this is a cool pedal. I'm very happy with mine. Very smooth, less in your face than a lot of phasers. Does a good job of letting your fundamental tone come through.

- Newc

Comment

Cool, I was just messing with my phase 90 today, and as much as I have loved it and used it as my main pedal for leads, sitting there in my bedroom, I began to think that it was a bit harsh at times, and kind of overbaring, I guess that's what you mean my in your face ?

I just somehow know that I got one for X-mas, unless it was backordered or something, Oh lets hope not [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

By the way Tim, Thanks for the pickup again, I had a Duncan Design in my first Jackson and I thought it sounded really good for a Duncan Designed.

Comment

no problem on the pickup - glad you're happy.

as for the evh phase 90, youshould get one from GC or some other place with a liberal return policy.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                    X