Morley NSW Wah mods? Delay off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morley NSW Wah mods? Delay off

Thanks to Michael Madeja, I now have a Morley NSW (switchless) wah. I like it so foar, but am kind of annoyed by the fact that if you let the wah all the way back, it bypasses. I have seen some vague stuff on the web about this being addressed on the Bad Horsies and that you can mod the pedal with a 1 second delay before it bypasses, but I can't find a schematic for the mod. Anyone here know about these?

Here's my little wah story:
    My first effect was a wah I picked up for $20 cause no one had ever heard of it. It was a wah-face by a little company called dallas arbiter. I used the fuzz on it through a Marshall Mosfet100 head and an ampeg 4X12. Talk about an unusual tone for an 80s metal guy! I sold the pedal for $30, cause I wanted a metal zone [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (which I never got around to buying). Now, 18 years later, that little company Dallas Arbiter has a few fans I hear [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] don't see much about wah-faces any stories about them?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Morley NSW Wah mods? Delay off

Here's the instructions for the Morley Bad Horsie II wah which I have. There's a section that talks about adjusting the delay after you step off the pedal:

http://www.morleypedals.com/horsies.pdf

Comment

Re: Morley NSW Wah mods? Delay off

Thx priest,
      I opened mine, and there is no adjustable pot.
      I have downloaded the schematics for the horsie and nsw now and can see the poriton clearly labeled on the bad horsie where the delay/pot is added in. Now I'll just have to interpret that section and break out the welding torch... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
      X