Pod XT amp model packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pod XT amp model packs

Anyone have a Pod XT with the metal pack? If so was it easy to upgrade it with the software? I'm getting a Pod XT Live and although I'm sure I'll be able to get some killer high gain tones with the options it already has, I would be REALLY happy to have the metal amp pack models with it....So what does everyone think of those models in general anyways? Anyone used one of these Pod XT Live's at a show running in front of or in the effects loop of a head yet?

EDIT: Also, is there a way to get these packs other than buying them online from Line 6 and having them email you the software or whatever? Like can I buy it on CD at a store?

Re: Pod XT amp model packs

I have the model packs. I mostly use the JCM 900 clean and the 5150 model from the metal pack. IMO, definately worth the money. The Silver Jubilee model is near spot on and the JCM 900 distortion is very nice. The Bogner and Engl models are also very cool.

You can only get the model packs online.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Re: Pod XT amp model packs

I got all the model packs. I rarely use any of the old high gain model since installing them. The new ones rip!
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
      X