Roland cube 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland cube 30

Im thinking of getting one of these. The problem I have is space. Right now my guitar stuff has been delegated to a corner of the living room. I can only have 2 out at a time [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Im using a fender deluxe 112. This thing is way too loud for my house and the built in distortion sounds like crap. So I have all sorts of pedals and such that I am constantly having to "put away" or "tidy up". I really like the idea of the roland being smaller and having all the modeling features. It gets great reviews on Harmony central. Of course I just missed out on a deal on one in the classifieds but theyre just $225 new delivered so that might not be an issue. This is categorized as a practice/small gig amp. Sounds like more than enough for my needs. Any comments on this amp, Should I wait for a deal for used or is it well worth the $225 for new. This is plenty loud, right? Not like some cheesy crate practice amp. Sorry for the rambling post.

Re: Roland cube 30

My 2 cents: Newer Cube 30s are made in China [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Look on eBay for the slightly older Made In Malaysia version.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: Roland cube 30

Mines made in Malaysia.
      I love the little beast.
      Finn

Comment

Working...
      X