The Downfall of Line 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: No More Pissing Matches...

I'm intrigued by this talk of the 250ml. Anyone know where I may hear some clips (not pro recordings_?
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Listen to the Rush album: Moving Pictures.
      He recorded the entire album and did the tour using the ML250 and the rack mount RL250.

Comment

I remember seeing those amps in the vids. The distortion on them sounds like that then?
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I remember seeing those amps in the vids. The distortion on them sounds like that then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea with Alex's black strat and his 335

Comment

Iron maiden also used them on somewhere in time for some stuff. Next time you see the wasted years vid, check out daves rig.
            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Have any of you guys tried out the HD147? there has been alot of talk about the vetta and the spider but the HD147 is supposed to be amazing.

Comment

HD147 is a neutered Vetta II. I don't mean that in a bad way, it just is based on the Vetta without as many features or abilities to do two amps at once.

Pete

Comment

If the sound clips on their site of the HD147 are any indication, then I feel it sounds pretty lousy. The low end chug is pretty embarrasing, no major crunch there in the power chords or anything redeeming IMO... I was pretty disappointed having heard so much good about them.

Weird, I couldn't find any Vetta or Vetta II clips on the site either, I was hoping to be converted.

However, I'll admit that I've noticed most manufacturer presets on anything almost always suck. So, maybe they just need to hire Pete or someone to dial their amps in when they make representaive clips, hahaha.

Comment

Cleve - Line6 has THE worst clips I've ever heard for any equipment website. Derek B (rocksolid amps) had an HD147 for awhile, and did a few clips... I'll have to see if he still has any of em around.

Pete

Comment

Ok, looked on a line6 website, found links to this guy's HD147 clips:

http://geetarguy.tripod.com/music.html

Pete

Comment

Working...
                      X