Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Amp Score at a Flea Market

no way!

If only the rest of us were so lucky. . .

Comment

Wow! Unbelievable!!! Congrats on an amazing deal! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy fukk!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Great score, indeed!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome score! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] have a feeling someone's gonna be rather miffed when wifey comes home from the flea market proud of how much she got for that "little old amp" that was sitting in the garage! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]That's either a huge mistake, or someone instigating a divorce! But hey, that's their problem, your woman did you a super solid! And forget that double-your-money crap - I'll give you one HUNDRED dollars for it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

cosmetic issues? Apart from the look of the thing? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

great score, Fritz.

This is like in one of those letters to the Penthouse Forum.... "I always thought these stories were made up. Until one Sunday morning, when this fine honey turned up on my doorstep with a Univalve under one arm and six pack in the other...." [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              cosmetic issues? Apart from the look of the thing? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife later told me that she almost passed it up because of "all the holes on the lid". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Fritz,

That's awesome! Could'nt happen to a nicer guy! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X