X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JMP-1 for $150?

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Well, I'm selling it. I never really needed it in the first place and I don't really feel like spending the windfall I just got to really bring out the best in it. Besides, If I really want it later, I'll just wait til they discontinue it and the prices drop. Anyone know if it's bad for a jr. member to put an ebay link in the sig? I don't want to try and get around the classified rules. Thanks for all the help, esp. Cleveland Metal.

[/ QUOTE ]Posting your own live Ebay auction can get you banned, junior member or regular member. It's completely forbidden. You can post in in the Classifieds only after you have at least 100 posts, and you may need to email an admin at that point to make sure you get that access. You will likely move the preamp on Ebay before that though, and anyone interested now knows to search there.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for the clarification. Looking at the interest in the other JMP-1s on the bay, I think I'll do allright even without the JCF. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
    X