Old three-in-one pedal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old three-in-one pedal???

There was a pedal made quite awhile ago that had an overdrive, chorus and I think flanger all together in one box... it was either an Ibanez or DOD. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Old three-in-one pedal???

Ibanez made them in the early-mid nineties. Can't recall the name, but you see them on ebay every now and then.

Comment

Actually, DOD made the "TEC 4" I believe it was called? It was a floorboard type multi-effects processor...actually, I think alot of manufacturers have made similar ones.

Comment

Ibanez UE 300 and UE 305, and they had a rack one too. Here's a link:
        http://members.chello.nl/~t.heertjes...ffects%20c.htm

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the link, Boxcar! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a UE300 (TS9, compressor and stereo chorus) for years. Great sounding, simple and rugged! Kinda wish i'd kept it; that and a delay pedal gave me a lot of cool sounds.

Still have my HD1000; that's a pretty fun unit as well!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I've been thinking of simplifying with something like a UE300. I'm just gonna search through the reviews on HC and check ebay and see what's out there.

Comment

My brother has a DOD FX7, and while I'm usually the last guy to praise a DOD product, that thing sounds great. He uses it mainly for the distortion and noise gate, but the effects are good too.

Personally, I use the ART Xtreme. Excellent distortion, flanger and chorus, but you're stuck with presets on all the effects.
                sigpic

Comment

Back in the Master of Puppets days, James Hetfield from Metallica used an Ibanez UE 400 in his rack, along with an ADA 2FX for all his effects.

Comment

Working...
                  X