any word on EVH's new amp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any word on EVH's new amp?

??? i heard he was considering crate for his new sig?
    then i heard marshall [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Re: any word on EVH\'s new amp?

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ROFL....awesome!!!

Comment

LMAO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Like someone said here a few months ago he should start his own company, he own the name "5150" right.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

tHAT IS AWESOME, WHERE CAN I BUY ONE? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

local pawn shops will be selling them for 51.50.
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Like someone said here a few months ago he should start his own company, he own the name "5150" right.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    I heard marshall was designing it for him [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

I like how the Volume knob is real big, so its easier to turn it up!

Comment

yes...EVH told me the asymetrical knobs were because that's how he sees them when he's drunk anyway, and since it's HIS amp, everyone should view the knobs the same as he does. plus their large size makes them easier to operate when the wine flows freely!!
                        GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Common MD, drinking is a disease.
                          EVH has made a joke of himself for sure.
                          But some people here might have a family member suffering from this sad disease.
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

If I had a crystal ball (which I don't), I'd predict the amp will be built for him by Fender and it will be marketed under the EVH brand. It will be based on the Bassman, which is the amp he used before he started playing through Marshall heads.

Anyone want to place bets to see if I'm right?

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              If I had a crystal ball (which I don't), I'd predict the amp will be built for him by Fender and it will be marketed under the EVH brand. It will be based on the Bassman, which is the amp he used before he started playing through Marshall heads.

Anyone want to place bets to see if I'm right?

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say Fender is a good bet, but Bassman? HELL NO! EVH has kept going to amps with more gain, not less. If anything, it's going to be more Marshall or Soldano, I would bet... which yeah, you could argue since the early marshalls were copies of bassman amps that it's still a Bassman. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X