any word on EVH's new amp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: any word on EVH\'s new amp?

Was that slated to be the Vernon Reid Sig model? Heheh.

He ran quite a few at one time I remember.

Comment

Matt: So you mean you "Think" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] It will be bassed on this...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        with all the killer amps available today a new amp with the letters EVH on it isn't going to be the panacea of amps. Has Eddie really had good tone since 1984? I think not [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        But still every product where his name is on sounds awsome.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Common MD, drinking is a disease.
          EVH has made a joke of himself for sure.
          But some people here might have a family member suffering from this sad disease.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is a disease, however it is a controllible disease! Any one that is suffering from it i do not feel sorry for, they have the ability to get help but most choose not too. Just in case you are wondering this is what killed my father and made me who i am today! I dont hate him! I will just never understand why he choose a bottle over his family and life. By the way my father started drinking when he was 25 and died by age 44, that is pretty sad.

Comment

i will say this ive never played anything with his name on it that wasnt great

Comment

I think Eddie is great, I think he has problems, but if he slaps his name on something from Fender I'll puke....

He should play Deans and Diezels! hahahahah

RIP Dime!

Comment

I heard Bothe Fender and Marshall are trying..Fender will win with the Dough.

Comment

Working...
                X