Someone stole my Mark Cameron Marshall....help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Someone stole my Mark Cameron Marshall....help

I don't hold Mark responsible at all! No one new this was coming so it is deffinately not a friend. I have called every music store around and some out of town. I also got a contact with the police to help me if it is turned in at a pawn shop.

Again the kicker is that is was supposed to be delivered on Monday when I would have been home.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump again

Comment

bump

It has not yet showed up at any pawn shops or music stores. Keep your eyes out for me....

Have a good weekend everyone!

Comment

I am sure it will turn up. The person who stole it probably followed the deliver truck around on residential deliveries so I am sure he is a thief by trade. My guess is that he is waiting for it to "cool off" for a week or 2 and then he is gonna pawn it. I would also check your local rags for items for sale. He most likely didn't know what was in the box and doesn't know the proper way to fence it. Thinking like a thief with an item that I have little knowledge about I would check the local stores, music studios and rehearsal studios? I might even call a few local bands in the area to see if they heard anything.

Comment

It may take some time. Often, these guys will trade it for something to an interested private source, and it may sit with them for a while till they decide to move it, if they ever do.

People often ask friends if they know someone interested in whatever they have, and try to get rid of it that way within the friend network.

Comment

BTTT.

Good luck! I will keep an eye out for it here in NJ too.

Comment

Well everyone good news....I FOUND MY AMP!!!!

The person who stole it sold it to the local Music Go Rround. First off I want to thank the staff at Music Go Round and second of all I want to thank everyone for keeping an eye out for it.

I also wanted to plug Mark Cameron. I have only had the amp back for a couple of days but it is simply the best one he has done for me yet. Mark has rented a shop where he is doing his mods when he is not at Bogner. Marks turnaround time is much quicker and he also has a cell phone now. This amp only took a little over a month to get back to me but of course I had to wait another 2 a half weeks because some **** stole it. Bye the way I will see that f*cker in court!!!

Mark is just one of the best guys out there. So if you have heard that the wait time will be forver you are wrong. Now that he has the shop he really needs your business to keep it. So if you want a great sounding amp please give him a call. Mark has modded serveral amps for me know and his work is just stellar!!!

Thanks everyone and Thank you Mark!

Mark Cameron
                  818-445-2059 cell

Comment

that is great news! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That is great news. I'm really glad you got the amp back, how fuggin cool is that?
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Well everyone good news....I FOUND MY AMP!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, Congrats on that!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I take it, the thief was nabbed by MGR. Good for them!..And for you!!

Hopefully, the fukker didn't damage the amp in any way, though he probably just opened the box and took it down to the shop. I'm sure it sounds even better now, with the wait, than it would've 2 1/2 weeks ago!!
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Awesome - glad they got the f**k too !
                          Hope it turns out the same as mine did - he ended up doing time, because combined with other heists, it was grand larceny !
                          "See you in Court, Sonny"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

CONGRATS! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yea [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] that kicks ass....................

Comment

Working...
                                X