Re: Someone stole my Mark Cameron Marshall....help

what pete said!
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

parntz145
      I'm not mad at you or the driver that left the package. Just a shame that stuff likes this happens.

Comment

Slash I dont think that you are. It just bothers me when people say " why did the driver leave the package without getting a signature." If it is not signature required we leave it and then its out of our hands. What happens after that is the recievers problem. Im just saying that if a person is getting a package that is worth any kind of value make sure you are either home to recieve it or get it marked signature required. That way these problems dont happen. No problems between you and me slash.

Comment

Is it weird that they would send it without a sig required?

Comment

If it got stolen on your property then it should be convered by your homeowners insurance. Just file a police report and call your insurance company.

Comment

Thanks Steve! The thing that just really pisses me off is I would have been home Monday the day it was supposed to be delivered. I keep hoping someone will call me saying it was delivered to them by mistake. I don't know what to think anymore because the driver seemed sure she left it at my house.

The other wierd thing is that they also took a fed ex envelope from my front door and the amp was placed by my garage. Why would someone take a envelope too???? I mean it was the middle of the day. If they wanted to steal a package you think they would take it and drive off not worrying about a envelop too. I am just confused.......

My goal is to get many eyes out there and if it shows up maybe someone will see it. I apprecatiate all the feedback from everyone!

Thanks to all....

Comment

Tim - I can understand how upset you are. When my place was broken into and 2 guitars stolen, I filed a Police report immediately. 2 weeks later, both guitars were recovered from a local pawnshop, and the guy was caught!
                Best of luck !!

Comment

Did the police find the guitars or did you? The problem with pawnshops is that they are not very helpful. I mean they make there living selling stolen crap. There is over 80 pawn shops in local Atlanta as well. I have started calling some just to find out if they have any Marshall's not stating that it is missing. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

The cops earned their pay on this one... both guitars (an old Kramer Pacer Imperial Graphic & my Charvel 88 LTD) were brought back without a scratch!
                    In CT - they need to record serial numbers and there is some type of reporting system. I'm not niave enough to believe it works all the time, but it worked in my case.
                    I'll keep an eye and ear out at the boards I frequent - you also may want to register and watch the boards at dougaldrich.com

Comment

Tim
                      So sorry Bro. I know how You are about Your amps!! Its like someone stole one of Your Kids! Fedex is liable for leaving it and they will pay just call and call and call.They pay a little easier than UPS. I sure hope it was heavily insured! Again Sorry Bro!
                      Johnny
                      Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

MY neighbors just got cleaned out... I live ina great neighborhood and they well are renters 22 and have nothing but they got cleaned out... Sad this is happening all the time. From now on I am only getting things sent to my office
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I know how you feel, I had my Rack and Peavey XXL ripped off at a show I played, I spent so much tim finding my exact tone that night and well some bone pony stole it in the 5 mins it took to go get some smokes.

Comment

That SUCKS! I think shitt should be signature only! I don't like the idea that something could be dropped off when you're not home and left out in plain view! I've had stuff stolen before, and it blows balls big time! I hope it turns up. Good luck dude! I know how you feel!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I have started calling some just to find out if they have any Marshall's not stating that it is missing. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know...my instinct would be to to tell them that you're calling them to inform them that there is a stolen amp that they should be looking out for and that you'll be offering a $100 reward. Why? Cause they can't use the excuse "i didn't know it was stolen" to avoid criminal prosecution for fencing. So it's both a carrot and stick. That's just my 2 cents.

Definitely run this by the police for their opinions. They gotta know what YOU can do to augment THEIR efforts and not duplicate work.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

You should be calling Mark Cameron. Amp guru or not sending something of value without a signature is ignorant-even musicians friend would require a siganture for an amp head.I would hold him responsible for replacement as you never got it. Might have just as well thrown it in a field.
                                Its either a neighbor or a friend(so-called ) that took it. Who else would know it was delivered? Either someone stopped by and stole it or a neighbor watched-any out of work neighbors that know you have music equiptment? Thats where i would look.

That being said I hope you find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X