Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Someone stole my Mark Cameron Marshall....help

FUGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I'm happy for for ya! Hearing that even makes "me" feel good. Much coolness and major congrats.

Comment

can I get a FUKK yeah!!!

Glad you got your amp back.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Thanks everyone!

I found the amp on my own. The person who sold it will see his day in court that is all I have to say. I got real lucky with this one. Mark had put a label over the serial number by accident so when the store purchased it they were looking at the wrong number. I had called that store a few times to see if someone had sold it. I stopped in on my one and there it was. My knees gave out on me and I fell to the floor screaming that is my amp....god damn it "THAT IS MY AMP!!!!!!! The guy who stole it sold it the same day. Good thing no one bought it!!! I will say one thing to everyone. Because I knew the serial # all I had to do was call the police give them the report I filed the day it was stolen and a day later after the cops took pictures of it it was mine again. If you have not recorded serial #'s on your equipment I would do so.

I feel very blessed to have this amp back. The best part is sounds simply amazing!!!

Comment

Tim I am smiling on a sucky day your justice brings a smile to my face
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Ok now that you got it back lets hear about it-what did he do, how much and whats it sound like-got a 800 sitting

Comment

Working...
            X