X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Loomis' Rectifier Settings

hey guys, check this out. i thought you'd like it if i shared this with you

http://www.stevesmyth.com/Invision/i...showtopic=1141

maybe anyone who owns a recto (i don't...unfortunately) could check these settings out? IMHO Dead Heart In A Dead World has one of the best recorded guitar sounds EVER. a little fuzzy at times, but still ass-kicking [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

greetings
    fragle

Re: Jeff Loomis\' Rectifier Settings

Yeah but that's four rectifiers [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

umm...are you sure about that? because he says that jeff recorded four tracks for each song (excluding leads), but he doesn't say that he used different settings for each track, does he?

edit: hehe, you deleted the "[...four rectifiers] with different settings" part ^^
      but of course, it's more than one track, but then again, i bet every band double/triple/whatever tracks their guitars.

Comment

Less Rects than Rammstein.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] :P
        I saw a stage rig of the band before and it had like 6 in a rack.

Comment

I thought Rammstein used Ubers..not no more..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            umm...are you sure about that? because he says that jeff recorded four tracks for each song (excluding leads), but he doesn't say that he used different settings for each track, does he?

edit: hehe, you deleted the "[...four rectifiers] with different settings" part ^^
            but of course, it's more than one track, but then again, i bet every band double/triple/whatever tracks their guitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm registered to the Andy Sneap's forum and I believed that he uses different heads or different settings for each track but when I've seen the page you linked I thought I could be woring!Well I mean just that to have that sound you need to play with 4 rectifiers and run them at the same time! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Woring -> wrong...
              my brain is a bit **** up:P

Comment

Jeff is my boy!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X