Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gibson/Soldano amp

Check this out.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: New Gibson/Soldano amp

looks ugly

Comment

That orange tolex matches that ugly orange fretboard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

K, I'll go out on a limb and say it looks somewhat classy (ducks [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]) ). Gibson is just way overpriced imo, so I dunno if I even wanna know what that sounds like, but I am slightly interested that Soldano made it too.

Comment

I saw that amp on that Ozfest band show. It was shown on the final episode when the bands were playing live.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            That orange tolex matches that ugly orange fretboard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]It's gold, like the gold top on the guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I kinda like it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i like it. too bad it'll probably cost as much as an SLO because gibson over prices everything.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I kinda like it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] It doesn't look at all like Tolex to me. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not tolex. It's wood finished in nitro/poly just like R7 Historic GT LP.

I actually thought it looked pretty cool in person. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

reminds me of some 50's Hot Rod

Comment

I think it looks badass!!!!

Comment

It looks great! Now just to hear what it sounds like.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yeah, I'm wondering about the sound myself. I assume it would be a hot-rodded, high gain sound since Mike Soldano is involved with it, but then again we are talking about Gibson, so who knows?

Comment

Thats cool...I like Mike's Stuff...Always have, Those Yamaha's that he made in the early 90's KILL!! Great ebay score if find one, When I teched for Warrant they got a bunch of them beleive it or not they had tone..LIVE. Beau Hill Killed them in the studio.

Comment

Working...
                              X