• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delay pedals. What should I get?

Yea! I want a Line6 Delay.Reverb Pedal.

Comment

I'm gonna get a DE-7 to start with. They're cheap like me! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

+1 for the Digitech X-series---> one of the first delay pedals for Uber cheap that actually CONTINUES THE DELAY AFTER YOU SHUT THE EFFECT OFF! I thought that was very cool, especially for like $150 canadian, Thats like what $6 U.S [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          +1 for the Digitech X-series---> one of the first delay pedals for Uber cheap that actually CONTINUES THE DELAY AFTER YOU SHUT THE EFFECT OFF! I thought that was very cool, especially for like $150 canadian, Thats like what $6 U.S [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not anymore. Our dollar is almost worth a dollar again. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I really like my H2O delay and chorus in the same box. Very lush sounding chorus and delay!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one of those 2, its great! Saves pedalboard space and weight too. Its not crystal clear digital echo, its digital echo made to sound very analog and vintage.

Comment

I've been using the Boss delays for the past 10+ years, first a DD-2 and now a DD-3, and can't say enough good things about them. When I was looking to buy a new delay pedal (keeping the DD-2 as a backup), I tried the DD-3, DD-5 and a number of other pedals in the same price range. The Boss stuff sounded far better to me, and the DD-3 is a little more "natural" to my ears than the DD-5, although it might be missing a couple of newer features that I didn't need and don't remember.

Not sure about the latest batch of Digitech pedals, but the Digitech and DOD stuff from a few years ago really sucked the life out of my tone, on or off.
              sigpic

Comment

digitech x series. I have Boss delays new and vintage. I had the Line 6 Delay modeler. I have some vintage rackmount delays, as well as an Intellifex. I usually run the intellifex for some delay and the x series on my pedalboard. It smokes the Boss delays.

Comment

The Boss Digital Reverb ( The Dark Metallic Gray One) is a great all around addtion...I like The Memory Mans, But you tend to sound like The Edge from U2..Good Luck!...Old DOD Analogs are My Fave...

Comment

Working...
                  X