vetta 2 hd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetta 2 hd

Forget about tube amp's. The line 6 vetta 2 blows every amp out of the water period!!! I also own a triple recto, and dual recto, but the line 6 goes from clapton,to eric johnson,to dimebag, in a click of a switch. A no brainer ehh!!!

Re: vetta 2 hd

Sorry dude but, we have all recently exhausted ourselves in this department. Don't expect too much input at this time... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

if it works for you, cool! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#364390

There ya go....

BTW I do like the Vetta a lot but of course it blows rectum frier's outta the water now compare it to a good amp Just Kidding
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Different strokes for different folks. I love my Vetta, but to say that one blows every tube amp out of the water is as stupid as to say that tube amps blow the Vetta away. I don't understand people that can't enjoy the variety of BOTH types of amps...

Pete

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

John and pete if we get John (JGCABLE) to post all offender truly represent. BTW I met plety of JCF guys abut Cleve Pete and JG are tops of mey list to jam with or hang...

Oh thread Hijack? Too bad...

Comment

Have u guys ever tried the HD147?

Comment

Yes many times....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Have u guys ever tried the HD147?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you have to go bias your tube emulator or something?

Comment

mrdavevetta2 is my best friend for over 25 years and my bandmate. He is the grandmaster shred. I am totally stoked that he finally joined in on all the JCF fun around here. BTW.. guys, he is a monster of a player. After hearing him shred you almost want to just give up playing the guitar. He's a newbie around here but he'll fit right in. He's got a killer guitar collection and killer amps. He is REALLY diggin his Vetta 2. So am I.

Comment

Man thats weird? I just had a passing flash of Deja Vu!!!

Comment

Forget that Vetta 2 stuff... I'm fully engulfed in my Art SGX2000 Express. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll tell you something. If I get so fukking sick of, It sounded like my recto but better, guess what, IF IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A RECTO IT AIN'T A RECTO.

Whatever happened to innovation, not emulation.

I actually own a Line 6 that I practice with, so I don't have to power up the full mesa stack [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

In all seriousness, whatever floats your boat, tube or not tube, play what sounds good to you.

Comment

I heard that Gorilla, Park and Pignose have joined forces and are coming out with a new modeling amp. It's called the Vega 2. It is going to model just really crappy amps. They even have an amp model called the Pintofier. When you dial it up the amp catches on fire. Now thats cool.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X