Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SGX2000 Express review

[ QUOTE ]
    A.R.T. Left out the F. in their name...SHITE!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Just what I needed.. another comedian.

Comment

I still have an old SGX2000 and X15 floor unit-i need to replace the battery in it and stick another dual tube in there as its very noisy at the moment-i havnt used it for years(since i got the Podpro when that 1st came out)but at the time i bought it there was NOTHING to touch it in the Preamp market-Funny enough i have gone back to a Digitech 2120 for recording-the older i get the less gain i seem to use,wont be long before i am just using my carvin belair front ended with a tubescreamer

Comment

I use an ART SGX 2000 Express and it would take a hard hit in the head to get me to sell it. The diversity in the unit is amazing.

Comment

I now have my SGX2000 Express running through a Rocktron Velocity 100 power amp and out in stereo to a pair of 12" Altec Lansing speakers. I am using 4 ohm loads.
          It sounds really good and is extremely loud. The SGX is extremely versatile and has a ton of great factory sounds along with a ton of outstanding studio grade effects. I am honestly pretty surprised on some of the bad reviews I have heard. I am really happy with it and I would even consider gigging with it.

Comment

Working...
          X