Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson J212 speaker cabs... hell yeah!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson J212 speaker cabs... hell yeah!!!!

Just picked these up in a trade from Peedenmark7. They rock with my Mesa F-30 combo hooked up to them or my Fender RocPro 1000 head!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Though, one of them alone weighs more than my Crate 4x12. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Thanks, John. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Jackson J212 speaker cabs... hell yeah!!!!

very cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Those LOOK cool!

Comment

Very Sweet, Indeed..... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Good thing you bought those. If they were bumped in the classifieds again I might have been forced to get them!

Comment

I actually traded my Jackson JJP for them... one-hum/one volume guitars don't do much for me any more, so the trade deal worked out great. I've always wanted a set of Carvin vertical 2x12s, and I actually passed up a set of them a few months back, but these are cooler! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Cool beans Moobs [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I had some of the Carvin 2X12's and they were nice to be honest.

The Jackson cabs look awesome!

I can't remember who was the first company to split the cabs like that [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

ADA maybe [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Yep, ADA did it first, then Carvin, Mesa, Sovtek, Tubeworks and Peavey all made versions too. Probably more brands I'm not aware of. I have a pair of the Carvin cabs and I really like 'em! Those Jackson cabs definitely look great! Now you need a Jackson head though too! Yikes!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I also saw a set of the ADA cabs in GC a few years ago and passed on them. The Jacksons do just fine... nice smooth low end without getting flubby. Gotta love the red speakers, too! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Now if I can just find a Jackson head. Ah, I'll just use it with my Fender head... Jackson, Fender, they're the same thing now, right?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

All you need now is a cool neon Jackson sign... I saw one at a guitar store, but sadly, they wouldn't sell it.

Comment

I am browsing and saw this topic, so sorry for the late reply...
                      kudos to toejam he's an awesome guy to deal with!
                      I messed my back up [still nursing it] so it took me a little longer than normal to get them sent out.
                      I originally bought these because the red speakers werent all faded and didnt have endless beer/water/road salt stains on them.. those cabs are clean !
                      if I had the space for endless amounts of cabs and amps
                      "I honestly never would have sold them"
                      OR had the jackson amps been worth a sh!t, theyd still be here...
                      hats off to the designer because those cabs truly sound killer!!!! nice and full !!
                      absolutely incredible with a '70s master volume marshall,
                      I am sure your mesa really puts them to the test as well...
                      anyway, glad youre happy and you know where to send them should you get sick of them!!!!
                      best, john

Comment

Working...
                      X