Peavey Ultra 60???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Ultra 60???

Anyone here own or played one. I can get it pretty cheap Around $200-$250 for the Head.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Peavey Ultra 60???

I have a Peavey Ultra Plus 60 watt 1x12 combo and they are smokin!! I use it alone or with a Boss MT-2 pedal and with and without a 4x12. The older style 60 watt head should be just as good, 4 12AX7`s and 2 ^l^`s like my combo. I am looking for a Peavey Ultra Plus 100 head. I wouldn`t go over $200 for it bro, the same older style head as yours in the 100 watt version, not the Plus mind you goes for about $200-250. Good luck-Jack.

Comment

what do they sound like? in general, more marshall or mesa territory? or are they more like the current XXX/5150 (sorry i meant 6505 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) peavey amps?

Comment

The Ultra is the forefather of the XXX, not as dark sounding though. I haven't searched them on Ebay lately but they seemed to be going for about $300 last time I checked. I have seen them go in the $250 range but never saw one as low as $200. You definitely need the footswitch with it; if it doesn't come with the amp that will cost you about $60 from peavey though, so use that to talk 'em down if it doesn't come with the footswitch.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X