Recorders??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recorders??

I realized last night that my songwriting is severly stunted because I have a hard time trying to write melodies over a riff that I'm playing in my head by memory. What are some good, easy to use multi track recorders that aren't too big? Sound quality doesn't have to be great, I'm only planning on using this for songwriting. Does anyone have any experience with the smaller Boss one (864??)??

Re: Recorders??

I thought you meant on of these:

But seriously, how 'bout the pandora pxr4? I just don't like 'smart media' why cant it use CF or SD?

looks pretty cool to me, but I haven't used one yet.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I have a Tascam Porta 07. It's pretty handy, they have a couple of smaller entry level ones. Mine works great, I've had it for about 6 years now, and it's never given me any trouble.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I thought you meant on of these:

[/ QUOTE ]
        Bwahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If you play it just right and hit the "brown note", you can make people crap their pants! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

those 99 dollar tascams are pretty cool just for recording riffs and stuff. Plus you can use threm to play your old metal tapes backkwards!

Comment

If you have a computer setup for audio, you could try this: http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/ it's free. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X