Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question.

I don't know if this fits into the amp's board or not...

I am looking for wire mesh like ENGL use on their powerball heads. I want to get some and customize my head. I have no clue were to even start looking.
    Anyone know of a place that sells the stuff?

Re: Question.

Well, just a suggestion, try going to your local Lowes / Home Depot / huge hardware store. They might have something like that for pretty cheap. Another option is to go to a junkyard / pull-a-part (where they have the dead cars that you can remove stuff from) and take some stuff off of some cars. Just some thoughts.

Comment

a junkyard? um i dont think they have what i am looking for at a junkyard at least not one around here. Lowes is a possiblity but I dont think the one here carries metal grading or mesh in that large of a gauge. The only thing I can think of that would even slighty be what i was looking for would be the chicken wire they carry but i dont want it to be totally redneck. I am from michigan after all. Though being able to keep a chicken in my amp head would be interesting but no they poo too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        i dont want it to be totally redneck. I am from michigan after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

KidRock is from Michigan, too. It's okay to be a Redneck.... We all have a little redneck in us somehow. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But I'd pass on the chicken wire. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hell Yes chicken wire! Do it! That's a great idea!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

BTW: Wonderful thread title... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

im from montana...they get pretty redneck up here..but ya i would try and just look around Home depot. if they dont have what your looking for i would Try a metal Supplier and go through there cataloge. when i was in highschool i used to order from the school and they had Dimond plate in black and Chrome..and Wire mesh's all kinds off stuff.

Comment

Get some crome plating on that chicken wire and that would be very unique. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

Home depot has stuff like that-it is in the screw aisle I believe, next to the threaded rods and rebar.

Comment

Working...
                X