Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great luck on ebay: Mesa boogie trem-o-verb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great luck on ebay: Mesa boogie trem-o-verb!

[ QUOTE ]
    great score, whilst I don't think the tremoverb is the best Mesa, (mine is :P) it's a damn nice amp, recto tone, with reverb to boot!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Tremoverb is a Dual Recto with tremolo, the Rectoverb is a single with reverb.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Sorry, but I have to pick someones brain instead of going to HC for myself..was the Trem o verb a single recto or a Dual? I've heard they are nice amps...so congrats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Carrot just stated, Trem-O-Verb is a Dual w/Tremolo, Rectoverb is a Single w/Reverb (my personal favorite Recto)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        great score, whilst I don't think the tremoverb is the best Mesa, (mine is :P) it's a damn nice amp, recto tone, with reverb to boot!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Tremoverb is a Dual Recto with tremolo, the Rectoverb is a single with reverb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the Tremoverb is a Dual Rectifier with tremelo and reverb.

Comment

No because at that point, I never played a Custom 24. I played only a CE24, and that's what I thought it was.

Wow Chuck I **** up on saying it was a CU instead of a CE. I got home, read the tags, and figured out, It was my stupidity.

I know more about Mesa than I did PRS, as I was looking at ONE model of PRS.
          I don't believe the thread was at all about PRS here though Chuck.

I made a mistake, and I was able to admit it, if you're going to be rude about it, do it in a different thread that's for that guitar.

If I tell you my Mesa has tubes in it, you'd be like well...maybe not since you didn't know about the PRS. Maybe you don't know it's a guitar because you didn't know. I don't know why people like you look to start trouble. I can admit a mistake, which is fine, but you ridiculing someone, and acting like I've got no knowledge because of one is bullshit. Get a life.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            If I tell you my Mesa has tubes in it, you'd be like well...maybe not since you didn't know about the PRS.

[/ QUOTE ]
            Mesa doesn't make amps without tubes, so that wouldn't happen. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They are not tubes. They are valves. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

rut roe...ahh, it's all about the love.. comon guys, its almost Valentines. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I just get pissed when people act like this. I made a mistake in not knowing something, and then he questions my integrity as far as amps go.

There are certain subjects I know about, and those I don't. Up until recently I didn't know too much about PRS, I thought one model was another. I made a big deal, realized I was wrong, looked to place blame (human nature) and then I moved on. Just because I don't know every single model of guitar out there, doesn't make my word bullshit.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is this the Head or the Combo? Personally I rather disliked my Combo it was sooooo boomy and Muddy with the open back bleck... The head with a good tight cab should be sweet...
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I actually had a combo version of it and thought it sounded great.
                          The problem was it was so fukking heavy!
                          Heaviest combo I have ever owned.
                          I also used it with 2x12 Mesa cab and it was great too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Is this the Head or the Combo? Personally I rather disliked my Combo it was sooooo boomy and Muddy with the open back bleck... The head with a good tight cab should be sweet...

[/ QUOTE ]
                            That's strange. Usually open-backed cabinets sound brighter and less boomy.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Must have been something wrong with mine it was muddy and it was close to a wall most of the time and might have been some bad sound reflection... But at practice it was always boomy sounding too maybe I just don't like boogies [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

It's the head!

Comment

Working...
                                X