Pics of all your killer rigs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of all your killer rigs...

Im liking the soldanos on show, if I was getting a soldano Id def get one with snake skin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Not the best stuff in the world but with the JCM800 and Randall Rh200Sc I can shake my nuts when I stand in front of my amp. Plus its raunchy enough to get the crowd rocking. Cheers Lucius

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Shawn, we are nearly identical...dump that VHT and get an SLO! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my god!

Holy crap, man! That is the nicest rig I've ever seen on here or anywhere for that matter. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

http://photobucket.com/albums/v231/The_Zerb/Guitars/

The amp is a Modded JCM800 which fell out the back of a pickup about 10 years ago. It survived, I put it in a cheap cab, and now I feed it with my (unpictured) V-Twin.

Comment

...You guys have seen this before, but here's another pic of the practice area:

Very basic setup: Soldano SP77 - Intellifex - Behringer parametric EQ (Not in use right now...)- Mesa 20/20- VHT Fat Bottom 2x12 (stereo). Various Boss effects & Bad Horsie II Wah.

Also, Mesa DC-3 w/ added 1x12 cab.

Not pictured: Laney 100 AOR half stack, Marshall acoustic amp.

-Kenn

Comment

I was hoping to see more bogner amps [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] instead of soldanos. I always tought the Uberschall could rip the SLO apart.

Comment

Not Too Killer compared to some, but it's all mine. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

This is kinda outdated now. I've added a Bogner XTC 101B, Peavey 5150, Marshall 2555 Jubilee, and Marshall JMP 2203, as well as a Lonestar Strat, and a Jackson RR1 Professional, but here's what I have a pic of anyway.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Shawn that cab is a '74 and it rocks! I love the vibe and the tone.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're talking about the cab you have pictured, it's at least a 75. In 75 Marshall went to the Rougher Elephant Tolex, the smaller checkerboard grillcloth, and the larger Marshall logo. Also, they stopped using the Gold piping that went over the top. Here's a pic of my 78 and 74 sitting side by side, you can see a few of the differences. The 78 is on the left, and the 74 on the right.

They are great sounding cabs, those old Blackbacks, kick ass IMHO. Is yours the G12M-25 or the G12H-30?

Comment

Brad, how do you like the Dime Wah?
                      I have been thinking of buying one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Brad, how do you like the Dime Wah?
                        I have been thinking of buying one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it. It is more versatile than the regular Dunlop Wah. It has everything from Hendrix to well, Dimebag. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Plus it's cool looking.

Comment

Thank you Brad!
                          I will buy it next time I order something from online store.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If you want to save a few pennies though you can get a 535 Q wah instead... Not as cool looking and I think the 535Q is 15 db boost and the dine is 20 boost otherwise pretty much the same
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              If you want to save a few pennies though you can get a 535 Q wah instead... Not as cool looking and I think the 535Q is 15 db boost and the dine is 20 boost otherwise pretty much the same

[/ QUOTE ]

You are Correct, Tets..... I forgot about the 535. I have played both and really cannot tell any difference with my (un)trained ear. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually hooked my Behringer Vtone like yours up to my cab, it sounds damn good. I was kind of schocked when I first messed around with it. There is alot of tone that speaker kills.

Comment

Working...
                                X