wooohooo just got my Engl today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wooohooo just got my Engl today!

sometimes sacrifices need to be made. lol. Engles are great amps and not a bad price for what you get. Now I just need to get the footpedal. no more pushing buttons and stuff. Also might get some effects pedals. just to spicen things up a bit. I cant wait to play my chlorine through it, whenever i get it.

Comment

Impossible you are acually getting the gear you ordered? What next will Scott tell you #12 is in? I see black helicoptors....
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

haha. I dont know what Jacksons deal is. I mean number 11 is already in the hands of its owner yet 12 is no where to be seen. I think the #12 chlorine soloist is like UFOs, Bigfoot, and lock ness. There is rumor and fuzzy pictures. but yet to be found. Im not going to give Scott a hard time about it though, hes not the one making the guitar. This makes me wonder when I will get the limited KV2 that is supposed to be done in april. Wonder if they've even cut the tree down to make it yet. It will be a great having the chlorine soloist and the limited KV2 and the Engl. Ill be set. for now.

Comment

congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I'm getting one too, haven't even played one before!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] heard nothing but great things about the fireball, and now I can't wait to play one..

Comment

i just got done playing it. that thing is so easy to just mess around with. the controls are easy to change back and forth. and the clean is really good. lol. i know its a full blown metal amp but this amp does both. the only thing that i wish is that it had independent controls for gain and clean. but its easy to just turn the knobs to what you want. i keep getting really mid rangey stuff. but i guess i cant get that super deep bass without cranking it up. this thing sounds great though. i didnt play it either just ordered it off of faith, and am very pleased with it.

Comment

ENGLs are the shiznit. Welcome to the club.
              Congrats Dude.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

its good to be a part of something.

Comment

YEah most of all the tones you can milk out of the engl are pretty good IMO... Brutal little beast ya have

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    haha. I dont know what Jacksons deal is. I mean number 11 is already in the hands of its owner yet 12 is no where to be seen. I think the #12 chlorine soloist is like UFOs, Bigfoot, and lock ness. There is rumor and fuzzy pictures. but yet to be found. Im not going to give Scott a hard time about it though, hes not the one making the guitar. This makes me wonder when I will get the limited KV2 that is supposed to be done in april. Wonder if they've even cut the tree down to make it yet. It will be a great having the chlorine soloist and the limited KV2 and the Engl. Ill be set. for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just jump in on the RR-1 run I am trying to get going that way you can have eyt another guitar not shipped to you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

and another $1000 in the hole. woooo hoooo. what kind of RR1 are you doing?

Comment

I bought mine on pure faith too and its never given me second thoughts... I much prefer it to the Uber...

try it with a Genz benz 212, its like a punch in the gut!

Comment

well got the mesa 4x12 now. so ill stick with that for a while. always wanted a halfstack. its a dream come true to finally have one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            and another $1000 in the hole. woooo hoooo. what kind of RR1 are you doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#378613

Comment

ooooooooo. i do love rhoads too. no way could i justify buying another guitar. One of my favorite songs to play on the Engl is Seek and Destroy. Im listening to it now. I love the opening to that song, that and holy wars. but im a wee bit rusty so holy wars sounds more like holy sh*t. great amp though.

Comment

Welcome!! Long time (2 years) Fireball user here...still love the amp....I love the fact it's so plug & Play...it's simple, yet effective!

- Joel
                                RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                                RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                                X