Mesa Boogie Roadking?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mesa Boogie Roadking?????????

I am still looking for more MP3 samples of Road King besides the Division's songs.
    Anyone has links?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I am still looking for more MP3 samples of Road King besides the Division's songs.
      Anyone has links?

[/ QUOTE ]

More Division songs ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Yea why not! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry i dont have any mp3's of my roadking, i really should hook up my recorder and get some! If i get a chance sometime in the week i will. Right now i have the amp sitting off to the side since i am selling her. I love the amp, i just have too many and with for the Recto sound i prefer my dual over the roadking

Comment

I have couple of choices now( of course it also depends on how much I can spedn for an amp... )
            Engl Powerball
            Mesa Road King
            Mesa Dual or Single Rect

I really want at least 3 CHs and amp that can be used for lead playing and some clean/rhythm stuff.

If I ended up with $1000, I would have no choice and go with chaper Rect but if possible to spend more, I would go with Powerball or maybe spend even more and go with Road King.
            Not so soon but within 2-3months..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I have couple of choices now( of course it also depends on how much I can spedn for an amp... )
              Engl Powerball
              Mesa Road King
              Mesa Dual or Single Rect

I really want at least 3 CHs and amp that can be used for lead playing and some clean/rhythm stuff.

If I ended up with $1000, I would have no choice and go with chaper Rect but if possible to spend more, I would go with Powerball or maybe spend even more and go with Road King.
              Not so soon but within 2-3months..

[/ QUOTE ]

I will see about getting some clips, i am selling it but not on ebay as of right now, just kinda sitting. I am not really strapped for cash just hate seeing it sitting there not being used as much, but i will plug that sucker in and fire up the MR8 and get some clips.

Comment

buy a triple rec. they sound great, hold their value, and are really reliable.

Comment

Working...
                X