behringer tube parametric eq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behringer tube parametric eq

Hey guys, Im thinking about selling my BBE and my graphic EQ and getting a cheap-ish tube parametric EQ. Iv been looking at the behringer eq and it looks like it will do everything I need and be in my price range but has any one got any opinions on it or sugestions?

cheers...

Re: behringer tube parametric eq

make sure you test out the unit you are going to buy and and make sure everything works properly. they have issues with quality consistancy.
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

My opinion is that Behringer = Crap. The units don't sound as good as what they are copying, and their reliability stinks. I'd save my money for a better unit.
      ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        My opinion is that Behringer = Crap. The units don't sound as good as what they are copying, and their reliability stinks. I'd save my money for a better unit.

[/ QUOTE ]
        +1
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I'm with Matt and Nor on this one... I think you'll be much happier with your current setup.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
            +3

Comment

I had a Behringer Feedback Destroyer Pro rackmount parametric eq/feedback eliminator thing... it sucked, I returned it promptly to Musician's Fiend. Behringer told me in an email that it'll work fine with a guitar amp, but it didn't... it's mostly for mics and PA systems. Bleh!!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I owned a 5 band Behringer Parametric, and it was a MAJOR tone coffin. As soon as Bill heard it, even he said it sucked.

Took it back in a couple days and bought a Furman PQ-3 on ebay, which sound MUCH better. I have a TC-1120 now, and still actually like the Furman!

Comment

They are pure GARBAGE. Dont even bother with it. either save and get a better brand or keep what you got.

Comment

i agree only thing behinger does well is the Vamp, the rest of there crap is Shabtastic

Comment

dont think Ill bother with one then, cheers guys

Comment

Good call man.

Maybe check out a Furman PQ-3 bro. Cheap but a tad noisy. Yet it has character for sure.

Very useful.

Comment

Working...
                        X