anybody use marshall pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody use marshall pedals?

just about to purchase the jackhammer1, then i made a mistake and listened to the guv'nor. now i'm second guessing myself on which one to get [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] it's just for home use with an avt20, dk2, and stagetuner, and a dunlop crybaby. anyone use either of these pedals... just need some advice [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: anybody use marshall pedals?

I don't know about those two pedals, but I've got the Supervibe Chorus pedal, and I really like it. My cousin had the Bluesbreaker 2 pedal and that was also very nice. If you want full on distortion, I'd say get the Jackhammer, but the BB2 will work very nicely by itself or into an already distorted amp to push it over the top. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have a Jackhammer and I love it!It's a really nice pedal,I prefer the OD mode over the Dist.

Comment

Id go with the guvnor. Ive always liked the old ones alot and the newer ones are pretty cool too.

Comment

if you like the sound of the GV, which is tyical marshall like with alto of midrange, more than a high-gain distorsion pedal, than go for the GV.
          i tried both pedals in front of my silver jubilee marshall and i liked the GV more but i don´t need the typical metal-distorsion.
          i had the feeling, that the GV sounds nearly like the crunch of my jubilee head.

it´s on you! the cool thing with the JH is the switch for OD or Dist. which makes it more versital.

Comment

The Jack hammer isn't bad. You can get em for like 20.00 almost new on eBay. The contour is really touchy but you can get a decent scooped sound. I wanted the older pedals when they came out back in like '98 but I'm not big on pedals as a whole.

Comment

Working...
            X