"GAS"........ Is their a cure ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "GAS"........ Is their a cure ????

Gas !@#*? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got it bad !@#*% [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Is their a cure ????? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I must have lost my mind [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    I have bought 2 guitars [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    A Rocktron original (blackface) chameleon processer/pre amp [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    (Pulled out the V-Amp Pro)(got to find somthing to do with the alesis amp)
    And now a Carvin MTS3200 Amp [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

All in just the past two months [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    I must be crazy [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I'm going to be eating poor mans steak (bologna) for the next month [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And to top it all off, this is my 100th post [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    But I guess I now have a worthy rig (just need to work on my skills)

Whats Next ??????? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Re: \"GAS\"........ Is their a cure ????

Congrats!

I had he same Preamp that broke down(it showed memory error on display and no sound).
    Sounded great though.

Comment

There is a cure.

Broke-ness [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

If you're married, the cure sleeps beside you every night. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          And to top it all off, this is my 100th post [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Whats Next ??????? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Classifieds!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Not a cure for GAS, but I hear that occasional gear purchases alleviate symptoms for awhile. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Not a cure for GAS, but I hear that occasional gear purchases alleviate symptoms for awhile. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] yea about 24 hrs

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                If you're married, the cure sleeps beside you every night. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was just thinking that!...

Comment

How do you like your MTS? I didn't pay much for mine, but after retubing it and buying a cover and footswitch, it cost me a little more than I'd hoped.

Comment

The only cure is being a home owner-hince the other gas problem you have [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    Hope you get a better price bro [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                    nice rig tho

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not a cure, just a mild deterrant. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Dinkyjacksonman- The chemleon I think is much better than the V-Amp, [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Recommended by Charveljunkie [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

nonamemx- Broke A$$ (I know today what that is!!!!) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

QUOTE from Plumber- $1800.00 for field line for septic system- @#!%* [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

mhalsey- I have an "X" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] (I can't afford a wife) and a 17 year old son [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

YetAnotherOne- With an $1800.00 bill hanging over my head I may need to get busy (hope I don't need it) [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Twisteramps- Yep for a very short while (then life smacks you up side the head) [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] I had been eyeballing some of your work.

LRGman- Yea I think it was just about 24 hours [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

rodrigo_echeverri- I got may papers during may days (and nights) working on and driving race cars. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I just don't know what the problem was?????????

Boxcar Willie 84- I think I like it. Bought it used so I guess it has stock tubes in it. Considering the price of Marshalls Etc...... It will get the job done. I have to buy a foot switch for it but I just make noise at home so no rush. Still got to work on my skills tho.

Charveljunkie- Ya got that right, What a kick in the A$$ $1800.00 [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] I must be in the wrong business. As you know we had hail storms here 2 weeks ago. The paintless dent repair guys came in by the truck load driving Escalades, Corvettes, Denalis etc...... WTF ..... I must be in the wrong business.

Well Charvelejunkie is the winner- Home ownership is the cure for "GAS" or at least some forms of it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and worse: have a kid. Or in my case, a second kid. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith
                          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

The cure comes when you can no longer find anything you want . Or you get to old to care.

Comment

It's a sick cycle really. Get GAS, buy gear and guitars...get more GAS...sell gear and guitars to get the newest ones. All the while, trying to explain this to a NON playing spouse who can't figure out why you would sell what you got less that a month ago to buy something else. And it starts over again, and again, and again... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X