No announcement yet.

"GAS"........ Is their a cure ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \"GAS\"........ Is their a cure ????

[ QUOTE ]
    It's a sick cycle really. Get GAS, buy gear and guitars...get more GAS...sell gear and guitars to get the newest ones. All the while, trying to explain this to a NON playing spouse who can't figure out why you would sell what you got less that a month ago to buy something else. And it starts over again, and again, and again... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, see, I have a couple of rebuttals for my wife when she gives me that big 'ole sigh when I start talking about buying something:

1. I log on to the JCF and show her pics of some of our member's gear and say, "See honey, my stuff's nothing!"

2. I ask her to write down on a piece of paper what she spends on her hair, nails, makeup and all the rest of her foo-foo. Discussion ends real quick when I play this card. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

The only cure for GAS is death...
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Owning two music stores helps with GAS. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
        X