Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marshall 6100 30th Anniversary 1962-1992

[ QUOTE ]
    No...But I sure in the hell would like to try..

I think Running my preamp section into John's VHT 2150 w/ KT 88s//is damn worth investigating...if it could be done.

Funny we had both amps together for a long time and THAT never crossed our minds..well hindsight is always 20 / 20..

I love the Uber at low to Moderate ..to moderately high volume levels ...but it seems that the EL34s ..put the squash on all its coolness when the Volume is pushed more than 50% or so..

Sorry for the late reply Siggy..WOZ ..I been playing with myself alot lately!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Siggy remember our "lovers spat" over some rap meta BS...that was silly like a ....well like a very silly ..thing! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I see now that you know a bit about good tone...soooooooooo you have redeemed yourself my friend!!!!

I'm just high.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem, i love debating anyway! Hopefuly Wes will prove to the rest of the world someday that he is a awesome player! I am not huge into Rap Metal, but i have herd that the new limp album will be all about Wes and Guitar! Of course many wont like it because it will of course still have fred rapping, but that is just there style.

Tone is my life, i own many different amps for different reasons, right now i have been into my XXX and my 5150-II but have been thinking of trying Bogners and some older marshalls. I am on a never ending search always for the ultimate tone! Let us know if you ever try your Uber threw a power amp.

Comment

Re: Marshall 6100 30th Anniversary 1962-1992

allrightythen Siggy...will do.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I had a boatload of 5150s..and old Marshalls...too many to count....along with hordes of other tube amps...

I like the Uber over all of them so far...I can't judge a Amp's tone by a mere soundclip that some fag posts on a site...No ...I must get up close and personal with the bastage...I must rub it and caress it ...to see if it responds to all my advances.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X