X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played a Diezel today.

I played a Diezel VH4 today.

I think it sucked out my very soul.

I'm afraid of this amp.. it scares me.. it mocks me.. As I threw every power chord and augmented 9th, dive bomb/Pick scratch,and para-diddle I could throw at it, hoping to subdue this hulking box of metal and glass. It laughed in my face and made me ashamed to think I knew what good tone was.

If God played guitar, I think THIS would be his amp. ( or maybe Satan's)

I have no words to describe...

I'll just add this... wow [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Re: Played a Diezel today.

You are supposed to say it sucked so we don't ever think about spending 4k- Matt is an authorized Diezel dealer does he buy souls or first borns.

Comment

I am not worthy to own one. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I shall now go back to my El Diablo, as she intimidates me far less. <As I look back over my shoulder at the Diezel> [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like what Brian "Head" Welch has been talking about.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I offered a guy my triple rec, my old JCM800 and 1500$ for a Deizel VH4, and he said "if your amps were any good, I would do it".

I fell in love with Deizel when I heard them in pitts. It was hard not to spend the money in CA when I was there, and here I am. I love my Mesa, but the next step is a diezel.

Comment

I agree. It is a monster. Not too many players can afford one though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid of this amp.. it scares me.. it mocks me.. As I threw every power chord and augmented 9th, dive bomb/Pick scratch,and para-diddle I could throw at it, hoping to subdue this hulking box of metal and glass. It laughed in my face and made me ashamed to think I knew what good tone was.

I have no words to describe...

I'll just add this... wow [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what were the tones you were getting from it? I am really considering buying one!

Comment

Sambora was using them on the 'Today' show not to long ago.
                His sound was defintely fat, distinct with very nice gain if not to much for my tastes in some spots. The guys from At Vance use these as well.

Comment

The band Scrape uses them. Their guitar tone is absolutely crushing.

Comment

I've never heard a Diezel before. All I say was a $4K price tag and laughed. Didn't think any amps was worth paying that much for, but I wanna check one out now.

Comment

Well they are far less here in germany. In fact they are just so expensive because they are imported to america.
                      I mean a Bogner here costs 4000 Euros which is over $5K (now that's expensive!)
                      Here you get a Diezel for the price of a Rectifier.

Flo
                      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Stupid trans atlantic ocean!

Comment

Now that suprises me as it should not cost that much to go by ship. Get a heavy duty trunk or case for it and I would think it wouldn't run more than couple hundred.

Comment

Its probably all the import duties and brokerage crap

Comment

The all mighty Diezel tone has infected you? From here on in, all other amps will only sound like mere fuzz boxes to you. The only solution is to buy one... trust me, I know, I sell them.

For those that have become addicted to the most awesome amplifier in existance, I can have one in your hands within 2 weeks. Just pick up the phone and ask for it...

VH4 - $4200.00
                              Herbert - $3900.00

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X